Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Dryer Repair OKC – When I press the start button on my dryer nothing happens?

Dryer Repair OKC

Dryer repair service. Young technician examining and repairing tumble dryer

 

I have a clothes dryer, and when I press the start button on my tumble dryer, nothing happens. They do not start to spin and make a humming sound when pressed, or they do not make a humming electrical noise when the “Start” button is pressed.

So when I press the start button, the dryer starts and when the start button is released, it stops. So when you push the dryer start button it starts but when released it stops and it does not turn and makes a strange electrical noise when you press it. When the “Start button” is released, they start and stop and then do not rotate or make any noise.

The thermostat and door switch are fine, but if you press the button, the Kenmore dryer will not heat up. When the “Start button” is released, it turns off and stops running, and the dryer starts again. So when I press the start button, my dryers start and stop and then it stops again and again until I let it go.

The dryer can only run if I keep pressing the start button, and that is it. The only place where it runs, if you press it all the time, is the “Start” button itself. And the only reason why it only works if you keep pressing the start button is that it is the start button itself is broken?

The only place where the dryer only runs if you keep pressing the start button is the “Start” button itself. The only reason it only works if you press it all the time is because it’s the “Start” button itself? The only place where the dryer can only run if I keep pressing the “Start” button and that’s it? And the only way my dryer can run, even if I press the “Start” buttons all the time, is to operate them by pressing the start button.

If the dryer fails immediately after pressing “Start,” it is probably due to a door switch. If the drum light does not start, a broken door switch is a likely reason why it does not start, but if it does not start, it is a problem with the door switch, so it will probably start the dryer.

If the tumble dryer does not start when pressing the start button, this indicates that the start switch is defective and needs to be replaced. If you press the button and nothing happens, there is a chance that damaged start switche will prevent the dryer from starting. The dryers do not start when I press them, but only when the door closes and the switch is pressed, even if I do not press a button.

If your clothes dryer isn’t working correctly whatever the symptoms then you need dryer repair in OKC. Call the experts in dryer repair at Appliance Repair OKC Services at 405-378-4566 or visit our website at https://www.okcappliance.com or you can find us on Google at https://cli.re/EKdbvd.

 

The post Dryer Repair OKC – When I press the start button on my dryer nothing happens? appeared first on Appliance Repair OKC Services | Best Appliance, Washing Machine Repair Company in Oklahoma.

No comments:

Post a Comment